Sunday, January 23, 2011

SIMPLY AMAZING.....

There are good ideas and there are GREAT ideas. I believe this is one of those great ones. I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and didn't get too selfish....  REMEMBER: sharing IS caring. 

To prove my dedication to starting this revolution of sharing and caring I'm gonna hook you all up with 5 lovely songs to end your weekend with. I'm starting it off with a DOCTOR P banger called "Star". Next is an amazing electro remix of a MONARCHY track. Following up that is an interesting remix of a DUNE track.... I LOVE THIS SONG. I also love the next song which is a Dub Step remix of a FENECH SOLER track: A-mazing. And to end it off I have a Dub Step remix from the biggest ass hole in Hip Hop. Enjoi.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)

No comments:

Post a Comment