Monday, January 24, 2011

MELLOW MONDAY #5: ELLIE GOULDING

There are few voices that I come across nowadays that are truly impressive. Despite that fact, Ellie Gouliding is one of those pop singers that will go down in history as one of the best singers of all time. She HAS to be the most remixed voice in pop music. I continually find gems of hers remixed and remastered amazingly.... almost everyday. The most surprising part is I DO NOT get bored of it because her voice is so amazing. 

I'm giving you 3 of her songs on this MELLOW MONDAY. The first is a hip hop track that is absolutely INCREDIBLE.... I have had it on repeat since I downloaded it: It's a collaboration with Tinie Tempah and is titled "Wonderman". The Next song is yet ANOTHER Dub Step remix of Ellie's smash hit "LIGHTS". And to end it off I'm giving you a RUSS CHIMES remix of an E.G. instant classic. ENJOI.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to downlaod in one click- easy and virus free)
.

1 comment: