Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Can't Feel My Face.....

Some of the best memories of my life have occurred while I couldn't feel my face. Some people might think that's weird but it's not..... going out for a night on the town with the intent of NOT numbing your face would be weird. No matter what means you take to numb YOUR face, the outcome is usually the same: Loss of inhibitions and an exaggerated level of confidence. This mixture always makes for an interesting story the next morning, accompanied by a breakfast of greasy food to soak up the excess alcohol running through your veins. 

I'm sure plenty of you got numb this weekend in hopes of ending your night naked with the opposite sex.... And for that reason I'm hooking all of you up with an eclectic mix of songs from our favorite eclectic genre: Dub Step. I'm gonna show you how truly diverse this genre can be.

First I'll start you off with the 2 sides of RUSKO. The first song shows the mellow side of Rusko, "White Lies" highlights his unique style as of late. In contrast, the next song is the filthiest track Rusko has produced in months. He explained that when he went to create this song he went into the studio with the intent to create "the most disgusting bass noise ever".... "LICK THE LIZARD" doesn't disappoint. Next up is a Dub Step remix of the new Kanye West and Jay-Z song called "H.A.M" (this song is probably my favorite of the batch). After that we have a glimpse at the future of Pop Music with BRITNEY SPEARS new single "Hold it Against Me". This is off her new album and features a FILTHY dub step beat (it only goes hard for about 45 seconds but it's worth checking out). And then to end it I'm gonna go Classical..... yeah I said it.... CLASSICAL DUB STEP. Enjoi.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment