Wednesday, January 12, 2011

JOIN US

If we don't have you mesmerized yet then I don't know what it's gonna take. We have proven to you that, we at xTDHx, have impeccable taste, heaps of talent, and too much sex appeal to handle.  We are trying to hypnotize your minds with our filthy dance tracks and action packed videos. If you haven't caught on yet.... JOIN US..... It's about to get filthy.

Since the new year began we have only entertained you through the art of video. Though I absolutely love that we have stimulated you visually, I feel we have slightly neglected your auditory senses. For that reason I'm making sure I feed your dirty minds with some top notch filth.

I'm starting you off with a batch of 4 songs that are sure to quench your ear's thirst. The first is ANOTHER remix of Ellie Goulding's- "Lights".... this song pretty much highlights everything good about dub step. The next one up is a wild dance track entitled "Jack" from Herr Styler, not much I can say about it besides the fact that it's amazing. Next is a song i would play at a pool party on a bright summer day, it's titled "The Truth" and is performed by PNAU. Then to end it off I have a catchy disco/electro jam called "Disque Oh!" Now go have an Eargasm.... ur welcome.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.


No comments:

Post a Comment