Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BANG!

I have been giving you ladies and gentlemen so much music lately that I'm at a loss for words. I can only come up with SO much funny stuff to write to you guys.... but I'm so good at finding music that I'm never at a loss for content. I'm gonna keep it coming too, I have the rest of the month mapped out nicely for you loyal xTDHx fans. Nothing but bangers until the end of the month..... actually until the end of time!

I've been enjoying the 5 pack of songs the last week so I'll keep it at that. 5 Bangers. BANG! First I'm starting you off with an incredible Dub Step remix by FUNTCASE. Next up is a new collaboration from quite possibly the 2 biggest producers in Dub Step: SKRILLEX & 12TH PLANET. And since we are on the subject I'll give you another banger from 12TH PLANET and LE CASTLE VANIA. Ending off the Dub Step on a mellow note is AZEDIA. To end this mix I'm mixing it up by throwing you a funky little groove from SymbolOne. Enjoi.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment