Friday, February 18, 2011

I DO BELIEVE THE HYPE....

I'll tell you right now: I believe the HYPE.... and its NOT just because I created it. I truly believe that what we have hand built is a genuinely amazing thing. I have nothing but faith in the fact that this "movement" we have created will continue to capture the attention of people around the world. This list of songs is sure to capture some attention at the very least. 

On this FILTHY FRIDAY I'm hooking you up with some amazing songs to start your weekend with. EVERY SONG IS GREAT. The first track is a NOISIA remix of Katy Perry and Kanye West's new hit "E.T.". Up next in this mix is a Dubstep Pop track titled "Ungirthed". Following that is a remix from one of my favorite bands FENECH SOLER. Backing that up is a BENGA remix of a Katy B track. And ending it off with some Glitch-Pop is a track from everyone's favorite Jamaican. Enjoi.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
E.T. (Noisia Remix).mp3
Ungirthed.mp3
03 MY KZ, UR BF (Fenech-Soler Remix).mp3
Perfect Stranger (Feat. Katy B) (Benga Remix).mp3
Mr. Brown (Robotic Pirate Monkey Remix).mp3
.

No comments:

Post a Comment