Saturday, February 5, 2011

I Can't Get That F*cking Song Out Of My Head: DIPLO

I seriously can't get this f*cking song out of my head, and you know why? Because DIPLO produced it. The man is a genius. The quality of production on the songs he's delivering us is as good as it gets and we here at xTDHx love every last second he blesses us with. While I was out in Denver, Colorado at the end of last month I actually had the pleasure of seeing him perform on my BIRTHDAY which was heavenly. When I got home from that trip I stumbled across the new song he produced for DIE ANTWOORD, titled "Evil Boy". It's crazy how much this song grows on you. I LIKED it the first time I heard it..... but now after listening to it 50 times: I LOVE it. If you don't know who Die Antwoord is then you are missing out on the most interesting music in the whole world, so get with it. I'll post a link to a couple YouTube videos below so you can get a visual image of them, since that is COMPLETELY necessary for enjoying them as a whole. As an added bonus I'm gonna give you 4 more AMAZING Dub Step tracks from DIPLO so you can understand how truly wonderful his style is. Enjoi.

Introduction to Die Antwoord

Die Antwoord featuring Diplo- Evil Boy 

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment