Wednesday, March 2, 2011

xTDHx: The Music Was So Dirty.....

I have been impressed by the following of females we have acquired since the inception of xTDHx. The fact is: The music is so DIRTY they really can't help themselves. I can't blame them.... It's hard to resist. But as time goes on we only want this trend to escalate. So with that said, I'll continue to do my part and feed your sexy little minds with pure filth on the regular.... And you female's can just keep being careless with your dairy products. No one at xTDHx is crying over spilt milk ;)

Today I'm giving you 5 fresh tracks to quench your thirst for the DIRT that has been neglecting you for the past week. I'm starting it off with an amazing beat from STAR SLINGER: you will have it stuck on repeat. Next up is a filthy remix of a Neon Hitch song from the producer known as 1984 (probably my favorite of this batch). Following that up is a remix of an ELLIE GOULDING song i posted a couple weeks ago: It's a Dubstep remix of "Wonderman" by BARE NOIZE. You need a pretty filthy track to back that one up so we have the second version of the DADA LIFE remix of "Hello" by Dragonette. And ending it off in my normal/mellow fashion is a OLLIE MACFARLANE bootleg of a track from Jamie XX. This one is for the Ladies. ENJOI. 

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment