Saturday, March 19, 2011

xTDHx = AMAZING!!!

THINGS THAT ARE AMAZING: Skateboarding, Surfing, Snowboarding, Art, Women, and The Dirty Hype. If you agree with the above statement then you should feel right at home. The above booty is absolutely exquisite but I actually have more of an infatuation with the list of tracks that I've assembled for you. Weird? You won't think so once you hear this ear-gasmic onslaught. These songs are definitely gonna make all of you love us just a little bit more.

Since it's the weekend I'm gonna bless your lives with a 6-Pack of filth that is AMAZING from start to finish. You seriously won't be able to decide which song to keep on repeat because they are all SO good (I am encountering this problem as we speak).  Starting it off is an artist I stumbled across recently and I am sooooo happy I did, It's KILLAGRAHAM with 2 remixes that will blow you away. Following that up is a shout out to a legend who tragically passed away this week, it's a Dubstep remix of NATE DOGG's "Regulate". The man was a true legend and will live on forever. Moving on, we have a radical track from COMPUTER CLUB entitled "Losing Streak". Backing up that banger is a track with one of the coolest drops I've heard recently, it's a BARLETTA remix of Robyn's "None Of Dem"... when the beat hits at 1:06 try to NOT nod your head (it's not possible). And lastly, I usually end it on a mellow note but not today. It's fellow TAVIK Visionary LE CASTLE VANIA with his absolutely AMAZING remix of "Is You" from D.I.M.. All of these songs are going to make your life better.... You're welcome. Enjoi.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment