Wednesday, March 23, 2011

xTDHx: JUICY.

I have an oral fixation.... in more then one sense of the word. Seriously though, I love my Dubstep to be accompanied by some lyrical content. It helps to take away from the reality that I'm listening to robots fight with lasers inside of my speakers. It takes me back to a time when music was made with sounds created by humans..... very primitive, I know. This list of tracks is far from primitive but still is accompanied by the most primitive of instruments: The Mouth.

This JUICY MIX comes to you in the form of a 5 songs arsenal of lyrically fueled Dubstep. Starting it off is a filthy remix from ADVENTURE CLUB that is sure to find its way onto repeat in your iTunes. Following that up is someone I am VERY HAPPY to introduce to you: This is VEXARE and he is 14 years old and from L.A.. This is his banger of a track entitled "You Wouldn't Know Me". It's really hard to back up a track like that but PHETSTA is the perfect candidate with his remix of "Run You Down". With the next track I'm gonna bring it back to a classic hit from Nancy Sinatra, it's a remix of "Bang Bang" from WHITE NOISE. And ending it in a lyrically correct manner I'm giving you a remix of Mike Posner's- "Baby Please Don't Go". Until next time, keep it dirty my friends. Enjoi.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment