Monday, December 13, 2010

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN


I definitely think it would be a smart move on behalf of females if they all started hanging out with the xTHEDIRTYHYPEx I think there could be a serious love connection.... after all xTDHx IS pretty good looking. And so are ALL of our lovely female followers. We know you girls like to get wild... and we love it. Keep it classy ladies,  xTDHx loves you.

This 4 song track list is sure to get you ladies fired up...... guys: you're allowed to enjoy it too. In fact it will probably be impossible to NOT like it. We have a dub step remix from one of the biggest rock bands of all time. On top of that I'm giving you 2 dub step remixes of the same song from NEON HITCH(they are both so good i can't decide which one I like more). And then to end it off I'm switching up the vibe and giving you a "feel good" good song from the TOKYO POLICE CLUB.... its a very happy song. I hope all you beautiful girls enjoy shaking your little booties to these sweet jams.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment