Saturday, November 27, 2010

Some things are just AMAZING....


I am most definitely a "booty man". I mean don't get me wrong, I can always appreciate a nice set of fun bags. But when it comes down to it, my life goal is to find the best female ass i can and then sign a contractual agreement with her, forcing her to love me "for better or worse." After seeing this picture i think my search might be over.... if only I knew what her face looked like. I'm gonna go ahead and pretend her face matches her AMAZING ass. Dream Boat.

Speaking of "AMAZING" we have some radical new tracks for you today. I've gotten used to giving you music in 5 song track lists and today is no exception. I'm starting off the set with 3 filthy Dub Step tracks. One new one from ZEDS DEAD(a XTDHx favorite), a new collaboration from BASSNECTAR & DATSIK, and last but not least an awesome METRIC remix. On top of that I'm hooking you up with a remix of MICHAEL JACKSON'S BAD. And to top off this AMAZING TRACK LIST I'm gonna give you a KID CUDI track with an interesting beat.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment