Sunday, November 28, 2010

MELLOW MONDAY #4: METRONOMY & RAC


MELLOW MONDAY is back again this week with some really good music as usual. Eclectic and diverse, these tracks will leave you savoring every last drop. This track list is just finger licking good.

I introduced you all to RAC a couple months back and now I have a couple new tracks for you guys. I LOVE RAC!!!!! If you only download one of his songs today get BROKEN MACHINE. Today I'm VERY happy I get to introduce you to METRONOMY. They are an electronic pop 4 piece band hailing from Devon, England. Their music is super creative and fun to listen to. I'm giving you 3 songs from Metronomy so you can get a feel for what they sound like. Make sure you download A THING FOR ME..... you won't be disappointed. 

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to Media Fire to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

1 comment:

  1. are you seriously posting these songs like they are really new or good? or is this a joke... looks like a joke.

    ReplyDelete