Monday, October 25, 2010

NEW CD RELEASE: BASSNECTAR- WILDSTYLE METHOD


I'm completely aware that I'm not the FIRST one to post this. This CD is almost a week old now and that means I'm a week late on posting it! Bassnectar is leading the way in the dub step genre and continues to produce amazing tracks on a regular basis. There's no need for me to explain him, his self-definition is far more accurate: "A free-form project that merges music, art, new media, social involvement, and community values; dedicated to a constantly evolving ethos of collaborative creation, self reinvention, and boundary-pushing experimentation." He is amazingly brilliant and it shows in his music.... and his quotes apparently. haha

Aside from giving you my 3 favorite songs off the Bassnectar CD I'm going to give you some songs from two of my favorite Dub Step producers: NERO and ZEDS DEAD. They are probably my top 2 favorites when it comes to dirty. They both continually put out jaw dropping remixes as well as producing their own originals. I don't want to go too in depth about either one of them because I will surely be posting ARTIST SPOTLIGHTS for both of them in the future. Below are 2 songs from each of them. ONE MORE REMINDER- I SORT THROUGH NEW MUSIC LIKE A CRAZY PERSON SO EVERY SONG I POST IS TOP NOTCH. 

(SIMPLY LEFT CLICK THE SONG BELOW AND YOU WILL BE SENT TO MEDIA FIRE TO DOWNLOAD IN ONE EASY CLICK- VIRUS FREE AND EASY)
Bassnectar- Wildstyle Method.mp3
Bassnectar - Underwater (feat. Tina Malia) [OFFICIAL].mp3
Bassnectar and ill.Gates - Encore [OFFICIAL].mp3
Nero- Me & You.mp3
06 Ghosts n Stuff (Nero Remix).mp3
LA Love (Zeds Dead Remix).mp3
Zeds Dead-Out For Blood.mp3







No comments:

Post a Comment