Thursday, April 21, 2011

DUBSTEP- It's What's For Breakfast.

First off lets address the elephant in the room: We have a grammatical error in the building and I know its annoying but lets just move on and pretend he's not staring at us. Now that I think about it our slightly illiterate designer, Sean Brenner, might be onto something. "BreakFAST" SHOULD be spelt "BreakFEAST". The last thing I do, when eating my first meal of the day, is "fast"..... I usually tend to "feast". With that said, we here at xTHE DIRTY HYPEx extend a big middle finger to the English Dictionary and ask one question, "why are you so confusing all the time?"

Now onto phase 2 of explaining myself. I KNOW that it's not morning right now. I'm AWARE that it's dark outside and you PROBABLY just ate dinner. I'm also aware that you might want some fresh tunes to wake up to. That is why I'm posting this right now. We care about all of you soooooo much that we decided to give you a Dubstep mix to start your day to tomorrow. I'm starting it off with a new track from ZEDS DEAD, moving into 2 tracks from my new favorite ADVENTURE CLUB, and then ending it with a very interesting new RUSKO track. You're welcome. Enjoi.

(simply click the songs below and you will be sent to MEDIA FIRE to download in one click- easy and virus free)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment